Ten things that make me crazy

Facebook is the National Complaint Department!

Twitter is the Official Soapbox!


You have something bugging you, its the trend now to go and post it. Maybe it helps to post, rather than go 'Postal'.

However, keep your complaining to a minimum, please.

Daily rants, whines, and tirades just make people look crazy....a negative naysayer that has nothing better to do with their time than tweak the world into perfection. You know the type, if you haven't hid them yet, there is at least one on your Face Book page.

Well, thankfully, as a writer, I like to gather my complaints so that I can regurgitate them full force with much detail.

Hopefully you can relate to a few of my complaints, if not, at least take pity on me......Crazy runs in my family tree.
*******************************

What ten things drive you crazy?

       For me......

#10. Extra pounds. 
Some call it baby pounds, some call it age, I call it extreme annoyance!
Where in the rules of life did it say we had to accept the fact as we age we must spread. This unwanted weight is bad for our health and self-esteem. Why do most folks readily accept it as the way it is, throw their hands in the air and give up.

Why doesn't my wardrobe gain extra pounds?

#9. Toenail Fungus Commercials.

Please, stop the insanity!
I have to turn my head during this awful display of toenail dysfunctions.
Yuck! For years, we have had to suffer through personal hygiene commercials, such as adult diapers, maxi or mini pads, and feminine itching.
To add to our discomfort, the advertisers introduced sexual dysfunction commercials. The subdued message is a bit more restrained -- but give them a few years and the advertisers will have charts, explicit testimonials, and instructional videos!

Already the ‘Got to go bladder woman’ drives me crazy! It makes me want to go!

#8. Aggressive salespeople and/or telemarketers.

Remember ‘Do not call lists’? Thanks, but they are still calling!!
No, I do not want to donate to a mystery charity, or take a free vacation or to further my education.
I am tired of winning American Government grants of $40,000 dollars by a foreign speaking lady caller. My answer? “Great! I won! Since the American Government knows all about me, including my address, please have them send me the check. Thanks…buh bye!”
In a store, most salespeople are helpful, unless they step over the line and become ‘Aggressive Salesperson.’ They follow me, comment on everything I touch, offer alternatives.
Why is it when I need help they are always invisible? 

#7. Insurance.

Insurance costs more than the things we insure.
It is a necessity that is a luxury.
Life, Car, House, Health and Celebrity legs are all covered.
What would happen if we all just went cold turkey and said no to insurance? What if we had to pay as we go? Or, if we used insurance for major disasters and not for every medical problem that comes up?
Why does auto and health insurance work differently? Since medical insurance covers checkups, and diseases why doesn't car insurance cover automobile checkups and repairs? A healthy car may not be as likely to wreck as a sick car?

#6. Charging Technology

Low battery. Duh!
Nothing lasts forever, especially my phone battery!
Smartphones, Ipads, Ipods, and laptops, etc…are in a constant need to feed.
I feel like Seymour in the Little Shop of Horrors trying to keep a giant alien plant alive with his blood! 

What is wrong with us that we have to stay so connected? A few years ago, at the airport you would find sad, desperate folks sitting on floors, next to electrical outlets with their devices charging.

#5. Clogged Toilets!

It’s always shocking! It catches us by surprise -- the dreaded, clogged toilet. I have had toddlers who love to see the toys go down the whole.
I have an active plunger….enough said.

#4. Rude people.

Mean, confrontational People concerned only with their needs and clueless to the world around them. They skip lines, break rules, inject their opinion and demand things rather than a pleasant request.
Why do some folks live in a continuous bad attitude?
Life is too short. Get over your ‘tude and get nice. But most of all -- get off Social Media!

#3. Keys.

I lose them!

I have locked my doors of my car with the keys inside! One time with the twins in the back seat in extreme heat.
Once, way back on a mountain off the beaten trail, my keys got locked in the car while it was still running...do you know how hard it is to find a pop-a-lock service in the back hills of North Carolina when you don't even have phone service!
I have lost my keys in exotic and strange places -- like the freezer! The garbage.
My Mom suffers from the same issue, after returning from a cruise, she so completely lost her one set of car keys that she had to rent a car. Thankfully, she found them in a makeup bag within her packed suitcases a day later.
Keys are not so very important until you lose them.

#2. My Hair!



My Hairdresser Promise:  I solemnly swear to never tell anyone who does my hair! Bad advertisement!
Every day is a bad hair day! Simply, my life has been a bad hair day life! AND don’t get me started on my adventures in coloring my own hair. Oh, the horror.
Roots are of the devil.

#1. Intolerance

Definition: unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differs from one’s own.
We are humans. That is where our common ground lies. After that, culture, color, personality, religion and environment pull us into many varieties of thoughts, opinions and experiences.
Debate is good when it’s respectable. We will never agree on everything. For example, the dress is blue and black…or white and gold! 
You do not have to believe what another person believes or agree with their choices in life, but you do have to treat them with civility, respect, and patience. As a follower of Jesus Christ, I am told to love God and to love others. So, no matter your gender, gender choice, color, religion, your choice of pizza, I can choose to love.
I don't even have to like!

However, I am very intolerant of intolerant people. I hate people that hate...

And...the greatest of these is love.

That is it, ten things that drive me crazy. Oh, yes, there are more. What drives you crazy? I hope it isn’t bloggers who complain about things that drive them crazy??



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HARDWICKS ARMY